PD-2537U3-P Power Dock Plus
The new PD-2537U3-P power dock plus from Kingwin brings an edge to how hard drives are used today. This easy to install and easy to use docking station is compatible with any computer that has a USB port. The all-in-one purpose USB 3.0 cable is also compatible with USB 2.0 ports (backwards compatibility for easy use in older computers) making this device a clear standout from other brands.
The Power Dock Plus
Ideal both for home users and IT administrators who require fast operating speeds for hard drive duplication, storage, and backup. Its USB 3.0 interface is the fastest in the market today, offering up to 5Gbps bandwidth speeds for SATA I and II drives and 6Gbps for SATA III drives.
This feature means that you can transfer data in only one-tenth of the time that a USB 2.0 interface uses. 10 TB SATA HDD drives can also be connected to this docking station.
Power & Performance
Kingwin’s PD-2537U3-P power dock plus is innovative in maximum performance. Its hot-swap capability rivals other brands through a vertical hard drive insertion that is specifically designed to ensure minimal overheating and maximum cooling while a hard drive is docked.
The dual bay fitting on the PD-2537U3-P power dock plus complements the USB 3.0 super speed feature by enabling you to run two hard drives at the same time. Both docking slots are compatible with 2.5’’ and 3.5’’ solid state drives and SATA hard drives. The power dock plus has been upgraded to include 2 USB 3.0 hubs and a SD/MMC card reader for convenience.
You will need to plug in power when using 3.5’’ hard drives. This unique docking station comes with a LED indicator which serves as a power gauge and HDD access display. An additional stand-alone drive duplicator means that you can also duplicate your hard drives directly on the PD-2537U3-P power dock plus without connecting to a computer.
The device runs on a plug-and-play mode. Requiring no driver installation, this hard drive docking station allows you to access, transfer, duplicate, and store hard drive data through any PC with XP, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X and and Linux operating systems.
- Model : PD-2537U3-P
- Dual-Bay 2.5”/3.5” SATA Hard Drive (HDD) & Solid State Drive (SSD) Docking Station
- Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface offers 10X faster performance (up to 5Gbps)
- Standalone Drive Duplicator Dock (no need for PC connection)
- Supports 2.5” and 3.5” SATA I/II/III Drives
- Supports up to 2 x 10 TB SATA HDD
- Screw-less and Easy-to-Plug Top-Loading Design (Hot-Swap Capability)
- Vertical HDD insertion allows faster heat dissipation and cooling solution
- LED indicator for HDD Access and Power status
- Backward compatible with PC USB 2.0 ports (USB 3.0 cable compatible with USB 2.0 ports)
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- Includes PD-2537U3, USB 3.0 cable, power adapter, and User Manual (HDD not included)
- The capacity of target hard drive must be larger or eual to the source drive
- 2 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- SD Card Reader
|Product Type:||Super Speed USB 3.0 Dual-Bay SATA Drive Docking Station|
|PC Interface:||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 Backwards compatible|
|Supported HDD:||2.5″ / 3.5″ SATA|
|Drive Installation:||Top-Loading Bay (hot-swap and screw-less)|
|Max. Transfer Rate:||USB 3.0 (up to 5Gbps)SATA III (6Gbps)|
|Material:||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Weight:||1 lb (16oz)|
|Clone Type:||One Click Cloning|
|HDD Capacity:||Up to 10TB per drive (total 20TB maximum)|
|Dimension:||5 7/8″ W x 3″ H x 4 7/8″ D / 150mm W x 77mm H x 125 mm x D|
|USB 3.0 HUB:||2 Ports|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|