HDD Docking Station EZD-2537U3
Is a Super-Speed USB 3.0 Dual-Bay 2.5” / 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Docking Station which also can work as a stand-alone drive duplicator. Super Speed USB 3.0 interface has data transfer bandwidth of up to 5 Gbps offering 10x faster performance over Hi-Speed USB2.0 (480 Mbps) while still retaining backwards compatibility and devices. Super Speed USB 3.0 also works well with the latest Windows version (10/8/7), MAC OS X and any distribution of Linux.
Top-loading bay lets you easily insert one or two 2.5” or 3.5” SATA Hard Srives or Solid State Drives (SSD). Each bay can support drives with up to 4TB capacity. You can also mix and match any HDD or SSD and any disk size at the same time. The EZ-Dock 3 also has a Power and two Drive LEDsatus indicators.
Stand-Alone Disk Cloning
A feature that allows you to duplicate or clone the entire drive to another faster or larger drive wihtout having to connect to a PC. Simply plug the source drive to Bay-1 and the new drive to Bay-2, turn on the EZ-Dock 3 power and simply push the clone button to begin.
The EZD -2537U3
The result is two identical drives containing the same files, boot sector, partition table and sile system format. If the destination drive is larger than the source drive, the remaining partition of the drive that was not used during the cloning process will be converted as an unallocated partition. You can still repartition and format that partition as another extra logical drive.
An award-winning choice for USB 3.0 dual-bay SATA drive docking solution that is sleek in design, portable and packs a lot of features, performance, expandability, and great value for your money.
- Model : EZD-2537U3
- Dual-Bay 2.5”/3.5” SATA Hard Drive (HDD) & Solid State Drive (SSD) Docking Station
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface offers 10X faster performance (up to 5Gbps)
- Standalone Drive Duplicator Dock (no need for PC connection)
- Supports 2.5” and 3.5” SATA I/II/III Drives
- Supports up to 4TB SATA HDD
- Screw-less and Easy-to-Plug Top-Loading Design (Hot-Swap Capability)
- Vertical HDD insertion allows faster heat dissipation and cooling solution
- LED indicator for HDD Access and Power status
- Backward compatible with PC USB 2.0 ports (USB 3.0 cable compatible with USB 2.0 ports)
- Fully compatible with Windows 8 and Mac OS X
- Includes EZ-Dock3, USB 3.0 cable, power adapter, and User Manual (HDD not included)
|Product Type:||SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Dual-Bay SATA Drive Docking Station|
|PC Interface:||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 not recommended)|
|HDD Interface:||2.5”/3.5” SATA I/II/III Hard Disk Drive (HDD) or Solid-State Drive (SSD)|
|Drive Installation:||Top-Loading Bay (hot-swap and screw-less)|
|Max. Transfer Rate:||USB 3.0 (up to 5Gbps)
SATA III (6Gbps)
|Clone Type:||One Click Cloning|
|HDD Capacity:||Up to 4TB per drive (total 8TB maximum)|
|Supported OS:||– Windows 8/8.1, 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, XP, 2000
– Mac OSX Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard (10.5)
– Linux Any Distro